Saturday, September 13, 2008

THE PERFECTIBILITY OF MAN - JOHN PASSMORE




Thus far today, I drafted and posted a book review. http://forum.philosophynow.org/viewtopic.php?p=11739#11739

Then we went to the dog park. I talked to Janelle: J: "Were you offended yesterday by the woman who was breast-feeding? Me: "What woman?" J: "You were sitting next to her. You talked to her." Me: "She was breast-feeding?" J. "Yes" Me: "I thought the boy was asleep." J: "We disagreed about her breast-feeding, and we wondered what you thought." Me: "You should call my ex-wife and kids and assure them that I still don't notice what women and kids are doing around me!"

Monday, September 15:
Today I met mother & child (above), told her of my obliviousness, and my conversation with J, and she laughed and laughed. Then we talked sbout Sarah Palin.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's true! If it was a dog breastfeeding, Tom would have taken notice!

BIETERSBLOG said...

LOL

dameofdismay said...

Hi Tom and Jack ~ Lola and I have found your blog. We look forward to seeing our photos on your blog... well, Lola does more than me :)